Jhpiego is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advocacy Training Consultant
Job ID: 2023-5161
Locations: Sokoto and Abakaliki – Ebonyi
Category: International Positions
Employment Status: Consultant
About Jhpiego: Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
- Demonstrated experience in advocacy drives, engaging with policy analysis and/or politically complex issues in Nigeria
- Demonstrated experience facilitating similar trainings
- Strong English writing capabilities and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to consult with and accept feedback from project team members
- Willingness to travel to and carry out consultancy assignments within Nigeria
- Experience related to IPV, SV, CEFM, GBV, or related policy areas
- Experience working in Ebonyi and/or Sokoto states, including knowledge of relevant political and policy making structures & processes
- Familiar with the SMART advocacy approach
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Applicants must submit a single document for upload to include: cover letter, resume, and references.
- The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- Jhpiego is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Consultancy Jobs in Nigeria|