PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Africa Management Reporting Lead
Employment type: Full-time – Executive
About PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria: PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
- Minimum of First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
- MBA or similar Advanced Degree in a related field is advantageous.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. CA (SA), CIMA, CPA, ICA, is required
- Minimum 12 years’ relevant experience in a professional services environment, with at least 8 years in a managerial role.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Expert knowledge of the financial reporting systems, controls and processes that operate across business within the business at LoS and Cost Centre level.
- Proficiency with ERP systems (knowledge or previous experience of Oracle).
- Practical and technical knowledge of legal and regulatory issues affecting contracts, financial policies and procedures.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders and network widely.
- Expert knowledge of financial modelling and analysis skills.
- Expert knowledge of applicable accounting software.
- Experience in leading, coaching and developing staff.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Output Lead/Team Lead|