PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Africa Treasury Lead
Employment type: Full-time – Executive
About PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria: PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
- BCom or B.Sc qualification in Business Studies, Fund Management, Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- MBA or similar advanced degree in a related field is advantageous.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. CA (SA), ICA, CPA, CIMA is required.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in corporate financial management.
- Job related knowledge or experience on IFRS 9 and the Companies Act.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Output Lead/Team Lead|