We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agency Channel Officer
Job Description / Key Responsibilities
- Identify, assess and enroll new Agents in accordance with the Bank’s Agent selection Criteria and preset targets.
- Effectively monitor and carry out oversight on operations
- Marketing of the bank’s Agent banking products, value propositions and benefits to existing and new Agents
- Effective follow-up, Monitoring and carrying out periodic visits to Agent locations for assessments and feedback.
- Build and maintain a cordial relationship with Agents to achieve sustainable growth in number and volume of Agent transactions performed for the bank.
- Drive the growth of the bank’s market share in Agent banking services.
- Identify market opportunities for product innovation and deployments of Agent.
- Provide market feedback for service improvement and optimal customer experience.
- Work with the corporate communication and strategy department in the implementation of relevant marketing campaigns and promotional activities.
- Facilitate timely resolution of customer/Agent’s complaints.
- Average educational attainment – OND holders minimum.
- Result-oriented and target driven, with 1 – 3 years of relevant marketing Experience.
- Physical fitness, mental alertness between Age 24 and 33 years
- Knowledge and familiarity with major cash-based markets /commercial streets in Lagos
- Ability to speak at least one major local dialect.
- High market influence and ability to sell financial products/benefits to existing and prospective (financial) agents
- Basic understanding of record keeping and KYC requirements in Microfinance Banking.
- Ability to use a digital device for agents enrollment and monitoring.
- Basic understanding of liquidity management and operational risk control.
- Flair for meeting people and ability to sell banking products to agents.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.