Raedial Farms Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agric Headman
Locations: Lagos and Edo
About Raedial Farms Limited: Raedial Farms Limited is a wholly Nigerian-owned and registered company focused on the sustainable management of farms, palm plantations and livestock with over a decade of experience and a dedicated and efficient workforce of more than 500 people. Our business activities include livestock rearing, crop cultivation, and processing with a focus on the seedling, planting, and processing of Fresh Fruit Bunches of palm, to produce sustainable Crude Palm Oil.With over 65,000 palm trees currently being cultivated on 1500 hectares of land and plans to finalise the acquisition of two more existing Palm Plantations- 10,000 and 5,000 Acres respectively, RAedial Farms Limited is poised to become Nigeria’s top major player in the Agricultural sector.
- Candidates should possess an OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Must have background in Farm Operations
- It is a supervisory role so the person needs to have notable experience in farm operations and related roles.
- Also needs to be able to work unsupervised
- A self-starter who has no troubles taking initiatives as a supervisor.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools
- Having worked in a Farm is a plus.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2023.
|Agriculture / Agro-Allied / Farming Jobs in Nigeria