S.Lloyd Limited – Our client that is into Cassava processing industry is currently recruiting to fill the below positions:
Job Title: Agro Field Officer – Cassava
Locations: Edo, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kogi, Niger, Kwara and Nasarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducting product (Cassava) research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors
- Negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals for purchase of Cassava.
- Liaising with clients to performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
- Inspecting stock of cassava and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock.
- Coordinating with the delivery team and following up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
- Establishing professional relationships with clients as well as vendors and suppliers.
- Ensuring all stock is packaged appropriately and delivered to the correct location in a timely manner.
- B.Sc / HND in Agricultural Science or related disciplines from a reputable institution.
- At least 5 years cognate experiences in Agro Purchasing/Aggregation from a reputable organizations
- Must be smart and analytical
- Excellent networking and time management skills
- Good communication skill
- The ability to identify market trends and make decisions in a high-stress environment.
- The ability to follow client specifications.
Very attractive + commission.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes / CV to: [email protected] using “Agro Field Officer – State” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicant should indicate the preferred State in the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Agriculture / Agro-Allied / Farming Jobs in Nigeria|