Smiling Hearts Initiatives International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agronomist Assistant
Locations: Maiduguri – Borno and Yobe
Employment Type: Contract
About Smiling Hearts Initiatives International: Smiling Hearts Initiatives International (SHI) is a non-governmental, nonprofit organization founded in Nigeria and has been operational since 2016 as Zumunchi Hearts Initiative International before its official registration with the CAC on the 10th October 2018 as Smiling Hearts Initiative International (SHI Int.). SHI Int. is committed to immediate humanitarian relief and support to those in urgent need and also protects dignity of persons affected by natural deserter, violence crime or any other emergency. Independent, private and nonprofit, Nigerian base NGO SHI Int’l (operating under the Nigerian law) respects a strict political and religious impartiality, and operates following principles of non-discrimination, transparency, according to its core values: Compassion, Equality, Diversity, Integrity, Team Work and Responsiveness
- Degree / HND in Agricultural, Economics, Rural Development, Development Studies or related academic disciplines, with previous experience working in developmental and emergency projects
- University Degree / HND in any of the following disciplines: Agricultural Economics or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in connection with project management in the food security and / or livelihood sector, and preferably in a non-governmental organization of humanitarian and international character.
- Previous experience in food distribution supervisory field is preferable.
- Ability to write reports.
- Able to work outside of regular working hours as required, including evenings and weekends if required.
- A good experience in supervision is required.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: SHI is an equal opportunity organization with high regards to Gender, as such qualified female candidate are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2023.