We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Business Assurance Change Management, Finance
Job Identification: 1554
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Business Assurance (Change Management)
- Actively participate in cross-functional change and technical review sessions
- Actively participate in IT/NWG change advisory board sessions and also technical review sessions
- Clearly communicate and drive participation in and awareness of BAFM team in business change related activities
- Coordinate and perform data quality checks pre- and post-network system migration
- Ensure IT/NWG and operational teams perform tests and sanity checks on post migrated data
- Ensure that relevant BAFM documentation, systems and tools are updated to reflect the impact of business, IT or network changes
- Ensure changes on BAFM systems and tools follow defined change management procedures for either operational business changes by BAFM team or technical changes from IT and vendor managed service support
- Communicate impact of planned/proposed products/business or systems changes to BAFM team, senior management and business teams where necessary
- Participate and coordinate pre- and post-change/data migration tests with BAFM operations
- Review product concept document (PCD), systems documentation etc. for possible vulnerabilities that could lead to revenue leakage
- Design, develop and implement adequate controls on BAFM system for automated risk monitoring and fault detection with respect to performed changes or migrations
- Act as the focal point when major incidents occur, taking the lead to analyze the incident and report findings to management
- Monitor major financial risk areas for possible undetected leakage or abuse. Utilize data analytics and other tools to obtain customer insights
- Support commercial and technical teams in the testing and delivery of new products, campaigns, services and systems
- Support commercial and technical teams in revenue impacting change activities
- Support the design, implementation and management of BA technology to ensure effective implementation, maintenance and support of business systems
- Support change-related leakage risk insight and dissemination that allows MTN to effectively manage its processes and external relationships in recovery and prevention of loss
- Leverage data analytics to have an instant view of business risk areas, for fast detection of anomalies that might have significant impact on MTN Nigeria
- Perform any other Business Assurance related function as may be assigned by Manager and Senior Management
- Essential – First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Software Development, Engineering or related numerate discipline
- Desirable – Certification in Data Analytics, SQL, ORACLE, JAVA or Other Query Languages
- Advantageous – Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) and/or Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- At least 1 year in assurance or related role in a large organization.
- At least 1 year in relevant sector/industry relevant role, i.e. accounting, auditing, banking, finance, technology.
- Experience in data analysis in large organization with large volume of data.
- Experience in Technology change management.
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with experience working in emerging markets.
- Experience in systems audit and/or advisory organizations.
- Proven track record of technology transformation involvement and part of the delivery team.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|