9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Sales Admin Support
Job ID: IRC4640
- Provide administrative support to the enterprise sales function.
- Assist in the coordination and follow upon customer service requests (e.g. quotation preparation and billing inquiries).
- Liaise with appropriate/relevant unit/team/function to process customer applications.
- Assist in conducting research to profile customers and identify consumer behaviour.
- Maintain accurate records of data gathered from research.
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks for the enterprise sales division.
- Collate and prepare appropriate daily, weekly and monthly activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Enterprise Service Delivery.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Enterprise Service Delivery.
- First Degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of one year post NYSC relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|