We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Tax, Finance
Job Identification: 1534
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Indirect Tax
- Establish and maintain efficient and prompt electronic and hard-copy filing structure for all tax related documents.
- Prepare Withholding Tax schedules for tax payments to FIRS and all the (36) States Board of Internal Revenue.
- Collate and analyze data on CAPEX and OPEX suppliers to ensure tax compliance.
- Collate and analyze tax payment data for audit exercise and to respond to FIRS inquiries.
- Implement process and procedure for payment of tax to facilitate efficient operations.
- Collate and analyze data (electronic or hard) that will facilitate assessment of tax implication of business decisions.
- Prepare tax schedules for year-end statutory audit and maintain tax records and audit trail in strict compliance with MTNN policies and procedures.
- Follow up all tax payment to SBIR and FIRS to ensure accuracy of records and receipts with tax authorities.
- Process all Withholding Tax remittances within MTNN and ensure accurate recording of receipts.
- First Degree in Accounting, Economics or any Finance related discipline
- Part qualified professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in Tax Consulting Firm or Tax Administration.
- Experience in audit or relevant accounting functions or tax administration
- Strong Knowledge of ERP (IFS)
- Familiarity with good accounting practices and the Nigerian tax policy environment
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|