MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Tax, Finance
Job Identification: 1534
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Indirect Tax
- Establish and maintain efficient and prompt electronic and hard-copy filing structure for all tax related documents.
- Prepare Withholding Tax schedules for tax payments to FIRS and all the (36) States Board of Internal Revenue.
- Collate and analyze data on CAPEX and OPEX suppliers to ensure tax compliance.
- Collate and analyze tax payment data for audit exercise and to respond to FIRS inquiries.
- Implement process and procedure for payment of tax to facilitate efficient operations.
- Collate and analyze data (electronic or hard) that will facilitate assessment of tax implication of business decisions.
- Prepare tax schedules for year-end statutory audit and maintain tax records and audit trail in strict compliance with MTNN policies and procedures.
- Follow up all tax payment to SBIR and FIRS to ensure accuracy of records and receipts with tax authorities.
- Process all Withholding Tax remittances within MTNN and ensure accurate recording of receipts.
- First Degree in Accounting, Economics or any Finance related discipline
- Part qualified professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in Tax Consulting Firm or Tax Administration.
- Experience in audit or relevant accounting functions or tax administration
- Strong Knowledge of ERP (IFS)
- Familiarity with good accounting practices and the Nigerian tax policy environment
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|