United Bank for Africa is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Assurance Officer
Locations: Abuja, Lagos (Mainland, Island & Epe), Benue (Makurdi), Kogi (Lokoja), Rivers (Port Harcourt), Adamawa (Yola), Oyo (Ibadan), Osun (Osogbo), Kwara (Ilorin), Ondo (Akure), Kaduna and Kano
About United Bank for Africa: United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- First Degree in any field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in banking operations, or in a Control related role.
- Good knowledge of Accounting and Auditing.
- Basic financial knowledge.
- Knowledge of the banking sector, trends, and policies of financial regulators in Nigeria – CBN, NDIC.
- Knowledge of the UBA’s banking policies, processes, and procedures.
- Supervisory, and Investigation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain high level of awareness at all times.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Problem solver.
- Relationship management – should be able to maintain a customer friendly disposition at all times.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here for more information
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2022.
|Job Category||Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Nigeria|