About The Company
Mercy Corps is a global team of humanitarians working together on the front lines of today’s biggest crises to create a future of possibility, where everyone can prosper.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement creative and innovative strategies that expand the company’s customer / dealership base and ensure sustainable strong presence in your territory / region.
- Achieve customer / dealer acquisition and revenue growth targets by effectively managing and motivating sales team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts within your territory / region and provide management and sales team with up-to-date information on competitor activities and status.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key dealer / trade accounts.
- Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships by effectively partnering with them and providing quick resolutions to their issues.
- Control expenses, manage budgets and effectively monitor inventory.
- Assist with branch operational day to day activities.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- A minimum of a B.Sc. / BA Degree or equivalent in Sales / Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- A post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
- Consumer Electronics/Home Appliances Sales Experience is a must.
- A minimum of 10 years sales experience in a sales driven environment.
- An inspiring personality with strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Proven experience in successfully leading and managing a sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent interpersonal skills and very strong business acumen and market knowledge.
- In addition, hemust be trustworthy, accountable and possess good leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Area Sales Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interview is to hold in Lagos.