Lorache Consulting Limited inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Branch Manager
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Awka – Anambra, Asaba – Delta and Owerri – Imo
About Lorache Consulting Limited: Loraché consulting is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development, Business Process Strategist Consultancy Outfit. Our corporate philosophy establishes the fundamental principles of our management system. Our operational and performance standards translate the corporate values into specific management expectations. We preserve a high level of business ethics characterized by integrity and honesty in all our business actions.
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline preferably in Business Administration / Membership of NIM is an added advantage.
- 5 years cognate experience from a retail business / FMCG sector, 3 of which is in the capacity of “Manager” or “Supervisor”.
- Daily posting of Cashiers to tills (Updates Cashiers Daily Sitting Record for Admin & Security)
- Manage staff attendance and daily Spot Roll Call for all Staff by Department/Section (Back up for Staff Attendance Record)
- Ensure the branch is “clean” and “safe” both inside and outside – for all customers, contractors, staff and visitors
- Keeps Daily stock adjustments records, Reports Observations and problems to relevant departments such as warehouse, inventory, ICT etc., for necessary action and manage stock update: Shelf stock and System Stock Level Balance
- Ensure strict compliance with all relevant company policies and SOPs such as Pricing / price slash, dress code, reporting, Purchasing, receiving/confirming Stock, Reorder list, Shelf Tagging, Price mismatch, Shelf Sharing, Product cleaning etc.
- Ensure staff discipline or otherwise liaise with the HR department to manage indiscipline as may be appropriate
- Ensure availability of government Regulatory Certifications e.g., Health, Fumigation, Water Analysis, Food Handlers, etc.
- Review of Expiry Product Record (at least two times a week with sign off with date of his review)
- Liaise with the category managers for all product purchase, returns from locations (before it is effected) and new vendor
- All other duties assigned.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs in Nigeria, Branch Head, General Manager, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|