International Development Company Manpower Supply (IDCMPS) – Based in Abu Dhabi, IDC is one of the leading companies operating in the oil, gas, power & water, petrochemical and project construction sectors in the UAE. Established in 1978, we now have over 38 years of accumulated knowledge, experience and expertise in these fields.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Driller
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Employment Type: Full-time
- To supervise and participates in the rig floor activities on an assigned rig to ensure timely, environmentally friendly and safe execution of the established drilling / completion/work-over program.
- Includes operating drill control, co-ordinating the use of draw-works to run or pull drill string, monitoring and controlling mud operations, diagnosing and reporting down-hole problems, enforcing safety procedures, taking appropriate measures in case of well kick, ensuring timely maintenance of drilling equipment and preparing activity reports.
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education, followed by 2 years’ full time study leading to an industrial diploma and complemented with the following short training courses: Well Kick Control, Casing and Cementing, Fire Fighting and Survival H2S, ALERT, Accident prevention and survival, BOP, Well Control and Prevention, Enhanced Drilling Practices, Well Completion.
Years of Experience:
- 8 years rig experience at least 3 years’ as a driller.
- Below 45 years old
- Valid I.W.C.F. Certification at Driller level, knowledge in SCR, good written and verbal communication in English.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Campaign will be in Nigeria between 31st July, 2022 until 1st August, 2022.