Full Time Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN NIGERIA - JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
Posted 1 year ago
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
JOB TITLE: Assistant General Manager, Security
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Operations
- We are looking for a competent Assistant General Manager, Security with direct report to the Plant Director and dotted line report to the Group General Manager, Security to organize and oversee all security operations of our company. Security personnel will be under your command while you develop and implement policies and procedures to maintain security standards.
- As Assistant General Manager, Security, you will have to demonstrate excellent surveillance and emergency response skills. You will need a strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to Security. Since you will have the Security Department under your responsibility, you must also exhibit leadership skills.
- The goal is to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well-protected.
The job responsibilities are but not limited to the following:
- Developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures.
- Organising of Intelligence reports to prevent any violence or brake of law and order situation resulting in damage to the company staff or company property.
- Protecting of company assets against theft.
- Controlling budgets for security operations and monitor expenses.
- Recruiting, training and supervising security officers and guards.
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events/gatherings
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms at the Plant.
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Ensure 100% facilitation of criminal cases in court and ensuring crimes against the company are properly investigated and prosecuted.
- Ensure total compliance to the safety standards and policies of the company.
- Ensure 100% effective access control to the Plant, Mines and Housing Estate to avoid intruders.
- Create reports for management on security status
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by the Management.
- Minimum; HND; B.Sc.in Security Administration or similar field will be an asset.
- Proven experience as Security Manager or similar position
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Solid understanding of the environment/communities
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Committed and reliable
- The prospective candidate should be of the rank of Colonel from the Infantry, Military Police or Intelligence Corps of the Army or Deputy / Assistant Commissioner of Police. + Minimum of 27 years’ experience.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Children School Fees etc.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||General Manager|
Add A Comment