Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Power Training and Consulting
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Graduate of Electrical / Electronics or Power Studies
- Upward of five years’ experience in the power Education, Training / Consulting Industry.
- Possession of any of the certifications of the Nation Power Training Industry will be an added advantage and essential for this position.
Skills / Competencies
- Very good knowledge of the required competencies of the skill requirements at all levels in the power, value chain.
- He /she should be able to identify Training needs,, design training programs in response to client’s REFs, have very strong business development skills, and be able to interact with the Training /Technical managers of the Power Industry.
- The suitable candidate would be capable of designing & structuring training programs, have a good network of facilitators, and be able to deliver/facilitate training programs across one or all of the power value chains.
- Strong leadership, managerial, and good business development skills and recognizing the imperative of the nexus between revenue and performance management.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Also specify your preferred location.
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|