Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Power & Utilities
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- B.Eng / HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or any related Engineering course.
- Certificate of membership with Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) will be a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience preferably similar responsibility of managing Outsourced Employees.
- At least 5 years cognate experience.
- Oversee and supervise plant operations.
- Have good communication skills.
- Possess excellent leadership skills.
- Have good planning and organizational capabilities.
- Have solid problem-solving skills and be action driven.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|