International Development Company Manpower Supply (IDCMPS) – Based in Abu Dhabi, IDC is one of the leading companies operating in the oil, gas, power & water, petrochemical and project construction sectors in the UAE. Established in 1978, we now have over 38 years of accumulated knowledge, experience and expertise in these fields.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Rig Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carries out the drilling operations activities of the Manager (Rig) during 12 hour night shift on assigned rig.
- Includes maintaining the ton miles register ensuring maintenance of mud pump log books and conferring with the Manager (Rig) as required.
- Ensures strict adherence to Company’s HSE rules and regulations by all personnel (Company and Contractor) working on the rig during assigned shift.
- B.Sc in an Engineering discipline preferably Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering complimented with short courses in drilling technology, safety measures and practices, life saving and offshore survival.
Years of Experience:
- Years experience in oil drilling operations including 4 years as Tour-pusher on an offshore rig.
- Valid I.W.C.F. Certification Supervisory level.
- Below 47years old.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Campaign will be held in Nigeria 31 july 2022 to 11 Aug 2022.
|Job Category||Administrative / Secretarial / Personal Assistant (PA) / Clerical / Office Assistant Jobs in Nigeria|