We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Stores Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Manage receipt and inspection of inbound materials into specialised stores e.g., Mines spares, explosives, diesel, lubricants, PP bags etc.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper storage of store items in line with safety requirements.
- Issue stock to user departments in line with company policies.
- Maintain optimal stock levels.
- Maintain up-to-date records of store items, develop and submit reports of inventory levels.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the, Inventory Officer.
Education and Work Experience:
- OND (Purchasing and Supply) or other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good understanding of the cement manufacturing industry trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, legislation etc.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the organisation’s product and service offerings.
- Working knowledge of inventory management terminologies, methodologies and approach.
- Basic knowledge of system-based inventory management systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements.
- Possess relevant skills in basic MS Office applications and working knowledge of business Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs in Nigeria, officer|