DD Offshore West Africa Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Subsea Engineer
Location: Nigeria (Offshore)
About DD Offshore West Africa Limited: DD Offshore West Africa Limited is the Nigerian subsidiary of Dolphin Drilling Limited, a UK limsted company, with both entities being affiliates / subsidiaries of the Dolphin Drilling Group, a leading provider of drilling rigs to the hydrocarbon exploration and production industry worldwide.The company is now looking to employ Technical Professionals to boost its operations in the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
- Higher National Certificate or above in Mechanical or Hydraulic Engineering. Lloyds Subsea Engineer Programme preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Assisbint Subsea Engineer on an operational semi-submersible or drilling vessel.
- MUX experience preferred and a minimum of 2 years’ expenence in a mechanical or hydraulic engineering role.
- As this position is offshore, candidates will be required to hold a valid offshore medical and survival certification.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters together with CV and relevant copies of educational qualifications to: [email protected] copying: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Employment will be via our local crewing company.
- This is not an offer of employment and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs in Nigeria|