Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer – Health Informatics
Job Category: Fixed Term
About Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative : Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science or other relevant field with 2-4 years experience in software development, DHIS 2 configuration. Deployment skills will be an added advantage
- MBBS / MPH / MSc or similar Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, General Statistics or Biostatistics, Health Informatics and/or Management or M&E with 1 to 2 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click Here for More Information
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs in Nigeria, Technical Services|