About The Company
Greenlight Planet is owned and operated by engineers, sales force experts, and operations gurus who love to solve difficult problems that change our customers’ lives before our eyes. Our offices across the world are cultural melting pots of technological and grass-roots innovation.
We are searching for qualified persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Human Resource Business Partner
Location: Lagos (Must reside here)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reporting to: Human Resource Business Partner, Nigeria
About the Role
- Greenlight Planet is looking for an Associate to join its Human Resources Management team in Nigeria.
- The Associate Human Resources Business Partner will work closely with the HR team to ensure the organisation has adequate capacity to build new business units and expand existing operations in the region.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Support Talent Acquisition Associate in the recruitment of staff across a range of professional levels from associates to senior team leaders within defined Service Level Agreements and budgets.
- On-boarding and induction of new employees
- Working with the HRBP, Nigeria to drive a strong performance culture amongst the West African teams
- Handling employee grievances amicably and within reasonable timelines
- Ensuring HR policies are up to date and accessible to all staff
- Attending disciplinary hearings and ensuring disciplinary procedures are followed in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Ensuring the privacy of employee data and maintain up to date personnel files
- Providing timely payroll inputs for processing
- Actively participating in HR projects aimed towards delivering the HR agenda
- Delivering excellent information through weekly and/or monthly HR reports
The ideal candidate:
- Is excited about joining a fast-growing, entrepreneurial and innovative environment with an opportunity to build teams, local HR practices and policies
- Has 3 – 4 years of HR generalist experience,
- Ideally with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Is comfortable and experienced working in a multi-cultural and diverse environment.
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.