Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Manager – Business Assurance
Purpose of the Job
- To monitor internal control processes established by the management, and to appraise independently the accounting, financial and other control within the Group.
- Assists Senior Internal Audit Manager, in planning, organizing and supervising the internal audit engagements and providing quality assurance on work done by the Internal Audit teams.
- Assists Senior Internal Audit Manager in developing and updating the audit universe, coordination of risk assessment sessions and in designing Audit programs related to systems review and governance and supervises all audits from inception to completion in conjunction with the respective audit teams.
- Evaluates and tests business processes and control to identify areas of risk and internal control improvement opportunities.
- Consults with process owners to make recommendations on business and process improvements.
- Reviews financial and operational reports.
- Review to ensure proper accounting is given for business activities in line with relevant accounting standards.
- To perform other duties as assigned by Business Assurance Management staff.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree/HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Professional Certification – ACA or ACCA, (CIA will be added plus)
- 5 years cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good critical thinking ability.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be detail oriented.
- Have excellent analytical and statistical skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria|