La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Officer
Locations: Ibadan – Oyo & Lagos
Planned Start Date: 01/02/2023
About La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited: La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited is an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / HND in any discipline.
- Professional Qualification such as (CIMA, ACCA, ICAN…) or its equivalent will be an advantage.
- External Applicants must have 1 – 3 years experience as an Internal auditor in a financial insititution.
- Internal applicants must have spent a minimum of 18 months in the bank as a staff OR have 1 – 3 years previous work experience as an auditor.
- High-level proficiency in written and spoken English; good knowledge of word processing; proven spreadsheet skills; good interpersonal relations skills.
- Meticulous, open-minded, autonomous and fast learner.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria, officer|