We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aviation Regulatory Affairs Manager
About You and The Role
- Are you excited about working closely with our regulatory partners in Nigeria to safely bridge the gap between existing aviation regulations and technological innovation?
- We are looking for an Aviation Regulatory Affairs Manager to support our certification & certification maintenance process with the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority.
- You’ll have the opportunity to lead regulatory approval processes for cutting edge technology in new markets throughout Nigeria.
- As a bridge between the global legal, regulatory and policy team and the Nigeria country operations team, you will have full ownership over ensuring Zipline Nigeria is safely serving our customers in seamless coordination with our partners in the aviation industry.
- You will collaborate cross functionally, listening and drawing from their expertise, experiences and needs to drive decisions that impact Zipline’s ongoing development and growth.
- The responsibilities on day one are big, and your success will help unlock an uncommon opportunity to open skyways for millions of Nigerians to reliable, on-demand access essential medical supplies.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with the Zipline Nigeria team and the Nigerian aviation regulatory authorities to support the day to day of Zipline’s various certification requirements and programs in Nigeria.
- Work with the certification, regulatory and policy teams to define the best plan to execute timely and successful certification.
- Support organizational regulatory approval efforts by coordinating activities of the team, monitoring progress and removing obstacles along the way.
- Maintain regulatory files/database in good order, along with the system for tracking communication with regulators.
- Interface with other functional departments to influence efficient execution of projects; provide regulatory support on project teams.
What You’ll Bring
- You’ll have at least 5 years’ experience in working within the regulatory and government affairs space, specifically in the aviation sector.
- You can communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) and build strong relationships with internal business teams and external stakeholders.
- You’ll have experience reviewing processes and documentation to ensure that the systems they depict will be compliant with applicable regulations.
- You have the grit, resourcefulness, and resilience to thrive in novel, uncertain and constantly-changing business and regulatory environments.
- You have either had a program management role with deep ownership of the outcome of projects or a similar role as a program manager, or systems engineer.
- Must be eligible to work in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state, federal or local law or our other policies.
- We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech.
- If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
|Job Category||Aviation / Airline Services / Air Hostess / Pilot / Captain / Aircraft Engineer Jobs in Nigeria|