We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Developer – Intermediate
Employment Type: Full-time
- The intermediate backend developer will be actively involved in the design, development, configuration, maintenance, testing and deployment of software for The Concept Group, its companies and their clients.
- As an intermediate backend developer you will work with the software development team to create, maintain, and improve new and existing backend applications and processes.
- You will use your understanding of programming languages and the relevant tools to analyze current codes, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and create a more seamless experience for users.
- You should have excellent communication, computer and project management skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate actively in requirements gathering and analysis
- Collaborate with the relevant teams and departments to produce software design and architecture Write clean, readable and testable code that is scalable and well documented
- Maintain, update, refactor and debug new and existing codes
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Serve as an expert within your area of competence
- Provide technical support when necessary
- Keep up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Record and report data to the appropriate parties, such as clients, leadership or management
- Commit to continuous improvement, education and training to remain current on best practices, new programming languages, and to better assist other team members
- Take lead on projects when necessary.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in backend software development using PHP and MySQL or any other backend languages
- 2+ years’ experience working with Laravel and/or Lumen or Express or Django and/or Django Rest Framwork
- Experience in NodeJS, ReactJS and MongoDB would be a plus.
- How to setup a local development environment
- Project deployment via FTP or git
- Relational database structure and design
- Clean, readable, testable and scalable codes
- Familiarity with agile using scrum
- Understanding of design patterns
- Create and consume RESTful APIs.
Skills / Competencies:
- Working understanding of frontend web technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and VanillaJS
- Proficient knowledge of version control & SSH
- Deep technical understanding of RESTful API’s
- Working experience with cloud hosting platforms
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the Job Title & (Location) as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Android IOS Developer / Mobile App Development / Games / React Native / Flutter Jobs in Nigeria, PHP / MySQL Developer Jobs in Nigeria, Software Developer Jobs in Nigeria, Web Developer Jobs in Nigeria|