Ibizza Pit Hotels & Suites Limited
Ibizza Pit Hotels & Suites Limited is one of the best, well structured andbeautifully managed hotels on the mainland. Our employees are our first priority and as such we give room for fair play whilst maintainng best practices in the corporate world. Ibizza Pit Hotels & Suites LTD runs three arms such as the Hotel, Restaurant and Eatery. We assure you the best of career experience and growth as you join us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bar Manager
Location: Ikotun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversees and train bar employees, building and monitoring schedules to ensure there are enough people working at the bar during its peak hours.
- Manage the business aspects of the bar, keeping track of daily sales and operations.
- Manage and track bar inventory and approve reorder supplies.
- Create effective schedules among bartenders and resolving conflicts if any
- To ensure that bar is well stocked with liquor, drinks, etc during peak periods.
- Oversees planning for special bar events and ensures that the bar is well-stocked and clean.
- Appropriately delegates tasks to bar staff, set and enforce quality and safety controls.
- Plans and takes the lead in promotional events in the bar.
- Maintains budget and monitors costs.
- Diffusing tense situations between customers or staff members to prevent possible safety or legal issues
- Evaluate staff performance
- Build and maintain strong relationships with guests and customers.
- Candidates should possess an HND / BSc qualification with at least 5 years work experience.
N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF Formart to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Hospitality / Travel & Tourism / Hotel / Restuarant / Catering / Museum / Club / Bar / Tour Guide Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|