We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Activation Executive
- As the brand activation executive, you will identify, map and classify potential health and sport institutions (hospitals, pharmacies etc), establish contact and build relationships with key opinion leaders.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Build relationshipswith key opinion leaders in health and sport institutions to get their recommendation & build credibility
- Product detailing/presentation:Visit health institutions and sport centers eg hospitals, pharmacies etc to educate key opinion leaders and patients about product benefit
- Sampling: Drive product trial and consideration through sampling in select health and sport centers
- Events: Increase brand awareness and credibility through events
- Promotions:Conduct promotional activities and be responsible for promo materials.
Deliverables and Activities
- Check product availability and visibility, handle consumer complain and collect consumer insight
- Engage in one-on-one communication at various health institutionsand sport centers
- Develop customized tactics that are aimed at engaging the various health institutions
- Track and report on the performance of the various health centers on a regular and project basis and general marketing activity
- Propose new areas/territories based on potential.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years experience in brand activation related role.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Relevant work experience in BTL marketing and events
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form.
- Able to facilitate training and workshops in various health and sport centers.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Advertising / Branding / Public Relation (PR) Jobs in Nigeria|