International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager – High End
Ref No: 30024708
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Job Type: Full time
- Opportunity exists for a Brand Manager for the Budweiser brand in our Marketing team.
- The main purpose of the job is to provide Leadership to ensure flawless execution of brand strategies and plans to deliver brand KPIs including: Brand equity and share, Digital & events KPIs, Earned Media, Influencers ROI, Digital excellence dashboard and Events ROI.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Amongst other duties, the job holder will be responsible for the following:
- Directly lead all Brand led events.
- Co create brand plans for all year-round campaigns.
- Directly lead Development of creatives all through the year for Digital across all the campaigns and always on content.
- Analyse data for insights & articulates opportunities for the brand.
- Lead and manage influencers/celebrities all through the year to deliver Earned media
- Always ON radio assets- ensure our radio assets are maximized. Develop content for radio sponsorship.
- Establish and maintain social systems between regions and across relevant functions to ensure collaboration and ongoing feedback loops
- Lead BTL In-bar activations for brand campaigns e.g. in-bar activations, or tactical in-bar activations. Working with trade marketing team. Develop creatives for in-bar as needed by the Trade Marketing team.
- ZBB Budget management – to ensure ZBB delivery in line with budget.
Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant brand management/marketing experience.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Good Communication skills
- Self-driven, takes initiative and manages time/priorities well.
- Influencing and collaboration skills
- Ability to handle complex situations under pressure
- Passionate, self-starter
- Action and results oriented
- Stakeholder/ Relationship management
- Consumer focused.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
- In accordance with AB InBev duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe for of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations, we require all new appointments to be vaccinated as a condition of employment at our company.
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|