IPNX Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Department: Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System, Business Management (2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum).
- Post Graduate degree (MBA, M.Sc., etc.) an added advantage
- Professional Qualification (ECBA, CCBA, CBPP) an added advantage
- Ability to leverage technology to develop and enhance functional competencies
- Requirements elicitation and gathering, requirements analysis skills
- Business Process Analysis
- Practical knowledge of process modelling, process mapping.
- 2-4 years’ experience as a Business Analyst/Business Process Analyst
- Understanding of workflows, processes, and their representation using standard modelling techniques.
- Experience translating business requirements into actionable user stories for development teams
- Strong analytical skills, ability to abstract & systematic approach to problem solving
- Proactive, high sense of responsibility as well as independent and structured way of working
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: Listen, Observation, Written, Verbal and Non Verbal.
- Considerable experience in using Microsoft Suites like Microsoft Excel and LibreCalc, Powerpoint, MSword, etc.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
|Job Category||Analyst/ Quality Control, Business Development Management|