Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group)
Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a leading financial market infrastructure provider in Africa, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Continuity Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- The Business Continuity Analyst reports to the Head, Risk & Control and is responsible for the implementation and day-to-day functions related to creating Business Continuity Plans and Procedures, within the NGX.
You would also be responsible for the following:
- Develop and co-ordinate the production, maintenance and review of the portfolio of corporate business continuity plans for the Nigerian Exchange limited.
- Prepare, deliver and implement a corporate business continuity awareness programme, including the delivery of appropriate staff training on BCP.
- Co-ordinate the Nigerian Exchange and market participant’s wide business continuity strategies and response arrangements enabling and facilitating the identification of critical functions, events that could disrupt delivery of services, recovery priorities and critical resources required to maintain services.
- Develop corporate templates that will assist departments/directorates develop their own business continuity plans.
- Provide advice and assistance to all departments/directorates in order that they can carry out Business Impact Analyses, Test & Exercises (Call trees, Table-tops, etc.) and prepare business continuity plans, consistent with corporate strategies.
- Conduct risk assessments to evaluate the effectiveness of existing business continuity plans and preparations and determine- the impact of proposed changes to business processes, applications and systems.
- Develop recommendations to mitigate risks through the appropriate use of technical, procedural, and administrative controls in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements and established industry best practices.
- Implement Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity procedures including change control processes.
To successfully deliver these goals, you must have the following relevant experience & qualifications below:
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc. Degree in Science, Computer Science, Engineering discipline, Mathematics, Physics or any related discipline.
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (DRII CBCP) or equivalent industry certification is an added advantage.
- 2-5 years’ post NYSC experience developing and maintaining disaster recovery, business continuation programs and operational risks within an enterprise environment.
- Project Management (PMP) and ITIL certifications are highly desirable.
- Experience in designing and delivering Disaster Recovery/ Business Continuity training to ensure best practices across board.
- Experience in deploying RCSA, KRI, Loss Data Management, Risk rating, and Risk Appetite tracking.
- Sound Knowledge of ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System and Good Practice Guidelines (GPG) 2018.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated Resume to: [email protected] with the subject title “NGX Recruitment- Business Continuity Analyst.”
Add A Comment