Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Continuity Manager – Business Assurance
Purpose of the Job
- To supervise and facilitate implementation of effective mitigation plans for risks associated with disruptions.
- Coordinate the Business Continuity Management Program (BCMP) as a member of a multi-disciplinary and cross-functional program management team.
- Support, maintain and improve the Business Continuity Program with a view of providing assurance to management on the resumption of the business following a disaster.
- Ensure the BCM processes and procedures are properly articulated to meet the defined business situations and being followed.
- Work with a wide range of cross-functional teams to conduct business impact assessments, identify critical services, define recovery objectives, and map critical dependencies.
- Facilitate the development of Business Process Recovery plans for identified Business Units and act as a consultant to develop appropriate recovery strategies.
- Assist in the response to significant disruptive events.
- Facilitate business continuity exercises and tests, to identify potential gaps in plans, as well as functionality of work transference processes supporting recovery.
- Perform regular updates to plan documentation and arranges for periodic plan exercises.
- Provide BCM training, coaching and support to all areas of FMN.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree / HND in Accounting, Sciences or Engineering.
- Professional Certification – Certified by the Business Continuity Institute, Risk Management Certification
- MBA will be a plus.
- 5 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking ability.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|