ActionAid is an anti-poverty agency that prioritises work with people living in poverty and exclusion; promoting values and commitment in civil society, institutions and Governments with the aim of achieving structural changes in order to eradicate injustices and poverty in the world.
ActionAid Nigeria is an affiliate of ActionAid International, an International Non-Governmental organisation registered in The Netherlands with its headquarters in Johannesburg South Africa. ActionAid International works in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas.
We invite applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below within the organisation:
Job Title: Business Development Coordinator
- The post holder will coordinate the search, development, and timely submission of donor proposals.
- S/he will also coordinate and provide fundraising support to other sub-units in other fundraising activities; as well as support donor management and provide some compliance.
Education / Qualification:
- First Degree in Social Sciences or Arts / Humanities is essential
- Master’s Degree in Social Science or Humanities is desirable
- Membership of relevant professional institute is desirable
- At least six years’ post NYSC experience, including at least four years’ experience in a similar position in the development sector is essential
- Experience in donor management and proposal development is essential
- Experience in strategy development and management is essential
- Experience working on donor relationship is desirable
Skills / Abilities:
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to monitor institutional donor projects.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills
- Highly numerate
- Excellent (proven) interpersonal skills
- Experience developing successful, high profile donor proposals is desirable
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should download, fill and send the completed Application Form below in MS Word attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click here to download the Application Form (Ms Word)
- Only electronically submitted forms will be considered. Submitted CVs will be disregarded.
- Subject line of emails must state clearly, job title of position applied for and location e.g. Business Development Coordinator – Abuja..
- ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women and candidates from the North East and North West are particularly encouraged.
- While we respect all applicants, interview dates will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.
- ActionAid is committed to preventing any form of sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse (including child abuse and adult at-risk abuse in line with our Child Safeguarding policy, Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse; and Sexual Harassment, Exploitation and Abuse at Work Policy and Overarching SHEA and Safeguarding Policy; as well as our zero-tolerance approach to Safeguarding concerns.
|Job Category||Business Development Management|