U-Connect Human Resource Limited – Our client, a Statutory Financial Institution, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developmemt Executive
Locations: Cross River, Kogi and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client requires the service of Business Development Executive. You will be responsible for the management of existing clients to ensue retention, development of new businesses and acquisition drive within a defined geography, for consistent and profitable growth.
- Plan and implement strategies to attract new business and to achieve designated revenue target levels.
- Develop profitable business relationship with new and existing customers.
- Manages all contracted client deliveries and maintains client relationships.
- Reviewing clients’’ profiles in a bid to create value adding initiatives.
- Builds a pipeline of clients and proactively engages them to achieve sales and revenue targets
- Conducts presentations to clients.
- Manage relationships with clients and employers by providing quality engagements and ensuring a seamless contributions remittance process.
- Meets regularly with clients to address service-related concerns as to strengthen existing relationships.
- Ensures compliance with pension fund and other related legislations.
Qualifications & Requirements
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in sales and business development in the financial or Fintech industry
- Excellent communication and correspondence skills.
- Must be target and result oriented.
- Posses’ good customer service & client engagement skill.
- Mut be an extrovert.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: [email protected] using “Business Development Executive” as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Business Development Management|