Abt Associates is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive – West Africa, Middle East, and North Africa
Job Identification: 102971
Location: Lagos, NG
Job Category: Business Operations
About Abt Associates: Abt Associates is an engine for social impact, fueled by caring, curiosity and cutting-edge research that moves people from vulnerability to security. Whether it’s welfare or weather disasters, the environment or economics, agriculture or HIV and AIDS, we address the world’s most pressing issues. Our work is diverse and so is our bold workforce. We never fail to ask “What if?” We identify patterns, we search for the best way.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 15 years of experience in international development, or Master’s Degree and minimum of 12 years of experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in business development roles, including opportunity capture and proposal efforts as well as client facing/relationship development responsibilities
- Demonstrated success in identifying, initiating, and nurturing new business opportunities with USAID
- Demonstrated business development success securing large contracts ($10 million and above) in one or more of the following areas: health systems and service delivery, agriculture and food security, economic growth, energy and climate resilience.
- Strong working knowledge of USAID bureaus, programs and special initiatives.
- Deep understanding of the trends in the global development industry and an understanding of cross-cutting themes such as digital solutions and gender equity and social inclusion.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills including verbal and presentation skills to individuals and groups, internally and externally
- Writing skills to include development of proposal content incorporating key win themes in a clear and concise manner
- Superior proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, etc.)
- Experience with CRM tools
- French and/or Arabic language skills preferred, but not required
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 30% of the time.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2023
|Job Category||Business Development Management|