CrossBoundary Energy inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Department: CrossBoundary Energy
Experience Level: Manager/Supervisor
About CrossBoundary Energy: CrossBoundary Energy (CBE) is the leading provider of clean, renewable, reliable, and affordable electricity directly to businesses. According to World Bank data, access to reliable and affordable electricity is the most significant constraint on economic growth on the continent. CBE addresses this challenge by providing corporates with fully financed renewable power. Through this approach, we are building a disruptive, distributed, renewable utility that can unlock sustainable growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in emerging markets
- 2+ years in a business-related field
- Experience working in energy.
- Business-related bachelor’s degree is strongly desired
- Experience working in Africa, especially in East and West Africa
- 4+ years in a business-related field at a top tier firm
- Experience working in renewable energy.
- Independent self-starter who is passionate about clean energy and its potential to transform underserved markets in Africa
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to operate effectively in a changing, challenging context
- Strong demonstrated quantitative skills; mastery of financial and pricing models
- Strong business judgement; ability to independently conduct evaluations of a variety of businesses.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- CrossBoundary is an equal opportunity employer.
- If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected]
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Business Development Management, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|