We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Business Development
Overall Purpose of Role
- Executing the Business Development strategy, by maintaining and developing new and existing key relationships with partners.
- Drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales via indirect marketing channels and forging strong relationships with partners of the company
- Meeting monthly goals and targets set by company.
- Provide professional guidance to new and existing partners.
- Develop the indirect business for the company, based on targets set by Senior Management.
- Source, acquire and maintain IB relationships for the company.
- Making suggestions and priorities to improve IB value proposition, whilst taking responsibility where possible to implement necessary changes for improvement
- Identifying new potential partners via channels such as LinkedIn, as well as the existing client base.
- Negotiating and renegotiating terms with existing IBs/Affiliates, to ensure maximum output whilst remaining competitive in the space.
- Arrange meetings, directly or remotely with new or existing relationships.
- Travelling to locations where necessary, such as IB events and expos.
- Provide basic troubleshooting and support for any issues experienced by partners as first point of call, whilst understanding relevant escalation channels where necessary.
- Coordinating with team of Business Development Managers, actively offering support where required.
- Ensure Head of Partnerships is aware of any roadblocks or opportunities faced by the team. Act proactively to provide solutions.
- Stay informed about the financial markets in order to spot trends, look for new opportunities and establish credibility with our Partners by understanding their requirements.
- Work within CRM guideline to log and organise IB sales pipeline.
- Provide weekly updated to Head of Partnerships with regards to sales pipeline and progress.
- Follow business expense protocol for any out of office events such as seminars or other client meetings.
Educational / Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years retail and/or institutional sales experience within financial markets.
- Excellent English oral communication skills are mandatory.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to problem solve quickly.
- Ability to cultivate meaningful relationships and work effectively with cross-functional teams while remaining decisive and displaying sound judgment
- Maintain professionalism with all internal and external communication
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Educational skills and techniques.
- Team player.
- Adapting in different cultures of people with different personalities.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Business Development Management, Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|