ruQ (Techstars'22) is a tech company leveraging tech to drive logistics efficiency, connecting anyone (People and businesses) who needs to move anything to the closest vehicle in-real time, while adding some extra ad-ons to make every trip as seamless as possible and make every experience an awesome one. We are a mission-driven company whose goal is to leverage cutting-edge technology to provide our customers with convenient and affordable on-demand logistics services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need an experienced Sales and Business Development Manager to help us build an effective sales force and drive sales performance.
- We require a strong ability to sell, and experience in developing and implementing a go-to-market strategy to achieve growth. Previous experience in logistics or supply chain space is a plus.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a go-to-market strategy to achieve growth
- Develop and explore a profitable B2B sales roadmap
- Promote and acquire merchant partners to grow the B2B customer base
- Manage and retain relationships with existing partners
- Increase customer base, researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams
- Further, develop the business strategy and plan for the company’s future growth
- Delivery of projects within agreed timeframes with your line manager
- Report on successes and areas needing improvements
- Investigate competitors and come up with new strategies to convert users
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Experience in the logistics or supply chain space is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- Leadership ability and people skills
- The candidate must reside in Ibadan
- Beyond the perks of remote work, paid time off and all the fun times we’ll share, we also bring a unique opportunity to work with other professionals who would help you grow your career so you can positively impact the world and fulfil your potential in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork.
We also Offer
- Great compensation and commission package
- Health insurance coverage
- Annual paid leave, flexible sick leave
- Training and career development opportunity
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Business Development Management|