About The Company
Dezigntees.ng is an online clothing design and prints company that provides customers with free online design templates to edit and shop from. We’re a Nigerian online platform for customized clothing and accessories, a go-toplace for individuals and brands looking to realize their creative ideas on quality fabrics.
We value freedom of expression, whether it’s with your own designs or those made available by our creative artist. T-shirts, Polos, Caps, Hoodies, Bags, Aprons and a lot more can easily be print on our platform.
We’re setting new standards for clothing through top-quality fabrics, prints and rapid delivery, allowing you to spend less time worrying while saving time and money.
Dezigntees.ng team has an extensive design and print experience, it’s this in-depth creative knowledge that enables us to deliver thoroughly considered design and prints for our clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar field.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the subject of the mail.