Genesis Cinemas is the leading cinema chain of West Africa with 12 locations, 47 screens, and over 4,700 seats in operation across Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian-based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres, and Facility Management. The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers.
Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja, and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come. We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assessing and identifying new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establishing the company’s goals and objectives.
- Recruiting and training new employees.
- Performing regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Designing business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Making sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Developing a comprehensive company budget and performing periodic budget analyses.
- Ensuring all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assessing overall company performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any accredited university in Nigeria.
- 2 – 3 years experience in a Management position.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations in the Hospitality and Entertainment industry.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking and business insight.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online