We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: C# (.Net) Backend Developer (HabariPay)
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- HabariPay is hiring a C# (.Net) Backend Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- As the C# (.Net) Backend developer, he/she will be responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do and work closely with other engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- He/she will write web services and APIs used by front-end and mobile application developers.
- As a Backend developer, he/she must be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or any relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years proven work experience as a C# Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire API development process
- Hands on experience working with C# frameworks and methodologies (ASP.NET, MVC)
- Familiarity with common programming tools such as IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, CI/CD and remote deployment tools
- An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental principles.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills and an ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Database Administrator / Database Support / Database Development / Oracle / MySQL Jobs in Nigeria, PHP / MySQL Developer Jobs in Nigeria, Software Developer Jobs in Nigeria, Software/ Programming / Web development Jobs in Nigeria|