Interra Networks Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
About Interra Networks Limited: Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
- High School Degree
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Must have good understanding of English and any of the major local Nigerian languages (Yoruba, Igbo & Hausa).
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Should be able to work Mondays to Sundays as need arises.
- Stress tolerance.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2023.
Add A Comment