Kuda is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent – Voice
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
About Kuda: is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
- HND / B.Sc
- 1-2 years experience in similar role
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- An understanding of banking procedures and policies and Computer literacy
- High degree of intelligence, communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act.
- Good verbal communication skills – sincere and articulate.
- Passionate about service.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Result oriented.
- Ability to listen and probe effectively to determine customers’ real needs.
- Ability to provide accurate information.
- Conversant with major Telephony and CRM applications used across the industry.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Call Agent, Customer Service / Call Centre / Front Desk / Receptionist Jobs in Nigeria|