SACHI inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Care and Treatment Officer
Location: Ughelli North, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: The position reports to the Project Coordinator
About SACHI: Sisters Against HIV and Cancer Initiative (SACHI) is a community based organization that promotes and create an enabling environment, which supports Health and well-being of communities we serve. We have worked consistently with Key affected Populations, Women, Orphans and Vulnerable Children, adolescent young girls, Youths, stakeholders and General Populations in Delta State with evidence of successes through community health and awareness education, referrals, linkages for uptake of health care and support services and entrenchment of peaceful value.
- BSc / HND in related Field with experience in clinical services delivery
- At least 2 years of experience in HIV prevention, care and treatment services
- Must be an FSW
- Having training on HIV prevention, care and treatment services
- Additional training in HIV/AIDS clinical management
- Knowledge in HIV/AIDS clinical management, including the current national guidelines for HIV prevention, care and treatment.
- Willingness to work in rural settings.
- Familiarity with PEPFAR electronic reporting platforms like NMRS and NDR.
- Ability/capacity to develop and design TBHIV, care and treatment strategic plan.
- High quality narrative report writing and understanding of project management principles.
- KP Experience will be an added advantage.
- Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.
- Good inter and intrapersonal communication skills.
- Goal oriented with ability to work under pressure to meet organizational targets/goals.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume and a one-page cover letter as one (1) MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to Human Resources Unit through: [email protected] indicating the position and the location applied for as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Eligible female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. SACHI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2023.
|Job Category||officer, Operation Officer|