Save the Children is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Case Management Officer
Ref No: 230000F0
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Post Type: National
About Save the Children: Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children in need, with programs in over 120 countries. We save children’s lives. We fight for their rights. We help them fulfil their potential. Save the Children is working in Nigeria because one in five children in Nigeria dies before their fifth birthday. About 40% of children miss out on school and have to work to survive while nearly 2 million children have lost one or both parents to an AIDS-related disease.
- University Degree or equivalent in Social Work, Social Science, Development Studies or equivalent combination of relevant training and experience
- Between three and four years of work experience in Protection work, supervision, community mobilisation and distributions and solid understanding of the actual Nigeria Emergency context.
- Proven ability to supervise a CP project with holistic approach and integrated to child protection right.
- Speaking fluent English, and other languages of Northern Nigeria is an advantage.
- Computer literate
- High level of personal integrity, commitment and professional responsibility
- Excellent communication skills,
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Mature personality with life experience is an advantage
- Able to be a self-started and work in challenging contexts and fragile environment.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.