Save the Children is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash and Voucher (CVA Officer)
Job ID: 230000I7
Location: Dutse, Jigawa
Reporting to: CVA Coordinator
Employee Status: Fixed Term
About Save the Children: Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children in need, with programs in over 120 countries. We save children’s lives. We fight for their rights. We help them fulfil their potential. Save the Children is working in Nigeria because one in five children in Nigeria dies before their fifth birthday. About 40% of children miss out on school and have to work to survive while nearly 2 million children have lost one or both parents to an AIDS-related disease.
- B. Sc / HND in a relevant course – Social Policy, Social Science, International Development, Economics, or related relevant discipline
- 2 years post NYSC relevant experience in Humanitarian emergency
- Demonstrated success in community resilience programs and technically sound in cash transfers, capacity building, and other cash transfer components.
- Excellent communication skills, calm, with a good sense of working in an intercultural environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Emails, Skype, Web researchers);
- Self-motivated and result orientated.
- Highly diplomatic and emotionally intelligent with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates a strong commitment and passion for the realization of women’s and girls’ rights and gender equality.
- Knowledge of women’s rights and gender equality and willingness to strengthen her/his capacity in this area; and
- Able to effectively advocate for change and influence others.
- Knowledge of and adherence to the Save the Children Code of Conduct understands other international development guidelines.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2023.