Greengates Group Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Controller / Administrator
AboutGreengates Group Limited: is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world-class products and services in all the countries it operates. From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world-class solution to meeting our customers.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure strict compliance of the Staff Hand Book.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Ensure the smooth running of tools and equipment.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians).
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.).
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Enforce and manage the procurement function of the company.
- Any other Administrative duties that will be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Nigeria|