KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (Accounting Advisory)
Job Type: Temporary Placement (3 – 12 months) Contract
- We are currently seeking experienced finance managers in the Accounting Advisory Team of Our Advisory practice.
- The Accounting Advisory Services practice is a dedicated team of experienced professionals with in-depth technical and industry experience across our service offerings.
- The team provides end-to-end accounting and financial reporting advisory solutions, helping our clients transform their financial reporting function as well as meet the complex demands of financial reporting regulators and key stakeholders
- Minimum of Second Class (Lower) division from a reputable University
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum of 10 years post-NYSC relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of business and financial plans, financial forecasting, and projections
- Experience in corporate finance.
- Proven experience in financial statements preparation and reviews
- Good knowledge and experience in preparing financial reports
- Strong financial modelling experience
- Appetite for learning new skills in a challenging and supportive environment
- Strong consulting skills: analytical, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- High initiative and leadership
- Motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism
- Strong skills on Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good dotal skills.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their CV to: [email protected] with “CV for Chief Financial Officer (Accounting Advisory)” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive further communication.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria|