PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Employment Type: Full Time
About PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC): PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
- MBA or Master’s degree with relevant professional certification
- Minimum of twelve (12) years post-qualification experience, five (5) of which must have been spent in a senior management role
- Relevant experience in the agro-allied and commodities trading/exportation sector
- Good understanding of Technical Operations/Supply Chain Management
- Sound operations and project management capabilities
- Practical, pragmatic, and able to exercise initiative and sound judgment
- Inspirational leadership and strong people management abilities Strong decision-making ability and capacity to tailor operational procedures to different contexts / situations.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
Add A Comment