Job Title: Chief Planning & Monitoring (Management for Results)
Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
Duty Station: Abuja
Categories: Social Policy, Innovation, Programme Management, Research, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Advanced university degree in social science or other relevant disciplines. Practical training in programme management and monitoring, survey and research analysis, and/or applied statistical data analysis. with some statistics and analytical skills or other fields related to the work of UNICEF
- At least ten years of experience at national and international levels in programme/project planning and management with significant experience in data dissemination/interpretation in the sectors of concern to UNICEF and knowledge of new technical developments and software in data dissemination and some experience in data analysis and other areas of applied statistics.
- Professional technical expertise in data analysis and dissemination specifically related to UNICEF-related indicators.
- Proven expertise in displaying data for use by government policymakers, partner organizations, and the general public.
- Fluency in English and another UN language. Fluency in the national language of the duty station is an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, and Sustainability (CRITAS) and core competencies in Communication, Working with People, and Drive for Results.
The UNICEF competencies required for this post are…
- Nurtures, Leads, and Manages People (2)
- Demonstrates Self Awareness and Ethical Awareness (2)
- Works Collaboratively with others (2)
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships (2)
- Innovates and Embraces Change (2)
- Thinks and Acts Strategically (2)
- Drives to achieve impactful results (2)
- Manages ambiguity and complexity (2)
During the recruitment process, we test candidates following the competency framework. Familiarize yourself with our competency framework and its different levels: competency framework here.
Deadline: 9 Oct 2022 11:55 PM
|Job Category||Social Policy, Innovation, Programme Management, Research, Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Jobs in Nigeria|